A contract is deemed to exist once a booking has been made by email, letter, phone, or fax and a confirmation invoice has been issued by 2 Wheel Touring.
In completing the booking form you accept these conditions, and on behalf of all other persons named on the booking form and/or invoice, including anyone added subsequently. By asking us to confirm your booking we are entitled to assume that you have had the opportunity to read and have read these Terms and Conditions and agreed to them.
Reservations and Deposit
- 25% booking deposit is required at the time of booking which is non-refundable. The balance is due 60 days prior to departure date of tour. Reservations can be made on line, or phone. Preferred type of payment is PayPal. For any further questions or inquiries contact
Cancellations and Refunds
- Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to departure will be subject to loss of your booking deposit fee.
- Cancellations less than 60 days prior to departure will be charged the following:
- 60-31 days cancellation notice- 50% of total booking amount.
- 30 or less days cancellation notice-100% of total booking.
- No show – 100% of total booking.
- Cancellation fees will be charged to your credit card. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason. Trip cancellation insurance is strongly recommended.
- 2 Wheel Touring recommends that you take out adequate travel, health, and accident insurance as well as trip cancellation insurance with your own private agent. Insurance on the motorcycle you will be riding is available on site.
Minimum Tour Participants
- Up to 60 days prior to the departure of a Ride/Tour, 2 Wheel Touring can cancel the tour if insufficient number of tour participants have booked and have fully paid by that time. The minimum number of participating motorcycles is (4) to conduct a guided tour. For a lesser number of tour participants 2 Wheel Touring can offer a customized tour quote which will reflect a price adjustment
- Unless noted all tours are weekday rides.
- Weekend packages available upon request